We provide 1Y0-203 Study Guides which are the best for clearing 1Y0-203 test, and to get certified by Citrix Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration. The 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Y0-203 exam. Crack your Citrix 1Y0-203 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 1Y0-203 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator implemented XenApp/XenDesktop to centrally host applications for internal and external users.
Recently, the SQL servers hosting the Site database experienced a major problem. As a result, the database is corrupted and the administrator needs to restore the Site database from backup.
Which precautionary action must the administrator consider before restoring the Site database?
- A. Nullify the connection strings from the registry using PowerShell so that the controllers do NOT connect to the database
- B. Remove any hotfixes applied after the backup before performing the restore
- C. Verify that all Delivery Controllers are shut down
- D. Verify that the restore option in SQL Studio is set to “WITH RESTRICTED_USER”
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two steps can a Citrix Administrator perform to use Citrix PowerShell cmdlets in a XenDesktop environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Get-executionPolicy
- B. Set-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted
- C. Get-Command-Module Citrix*
- D. Add-Pssnapin citrix*
NEW QUESTION 3
ACitrix Administrator has deployed a non-domain joined StoreFront Server.
Which two options should the administrator be aware of with this deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Authentication occurs at the Delivery Controller
- B. Server groups are NOT supported
- C. Server groups are supported
- D. Authentication occurs at the Domain Controller
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Layer contains the Citrix Director in a XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture model?
- A. Resource
- B. User
- C. Control
- D. Access
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator procures 500 XenDesktop Platinum license. The administrator installs a development- specific, license-based application on the master image and publishes desktops to the developers. Each instance of this application requires a separate license.
A developer launches the published desktop and 5 instances of the developer application from within the Published Desktop session.
How many XenDesktop and application licenses will the developer's action consume?
- A. 1 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
- B. 5 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- C. 1 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- D. 5 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement Office 365 with XenApp and XenDesktop in the environment. The Exchange server is local to the environment, so the administrator decides to configure Outlook in Online Mode. What is the requirement to configure Online Mode in this situation?
- A. It requires a connection to the SQL server in the environment.
- B. It requires licenses to be installed, because it does NOT use a built-in license.
- C. It requires Outlook to be synced with the user's profile.
- D. It requires a constant connection to the back-end Exchange serve
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in descending priority order:
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing Users’ Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled. Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
- B. Client Fixed Drives only
- C. Client Network Drives only
- D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two FlexCast models are suitable for applications that are NOT multi-user compatible? (Choose two.)
- A. VM Hosted applications
- B. Hosted shared desktops
- C. Hosted VDI
- D. Published applications
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with both internal and external users. The external users access the XenDesktop environment via NetScaler Gateway, which is configured to control access to published applications and desktops using NetScaler Gateway session policies.
What additional step does the administrator need to perform on the XenDesktop environment to allow access for the
- A. Enable External beacons on the NetScaler Gateway device.
- B. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via PowerShell on the Controllers.
- C. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via PowerShell on the VDA.
- D. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via HDX policies in Studi
NEW QUESTION 10
Citrix policies that are created using Citrix Studio are stored in ______ and Citrix policies that are created using Group Policy Management Console are stored in ______. (Choose the correct set of options to complete the sentence.)
- A. Site Database; Site Database.
- B. Configuration Logging Database; Active Directory (AD) Sysvol Share.
- C. Site Database; Active Directory (AD) Sysvol Share.
- D. Delivery Controller local registry; Active Directory (AD) Sysvol Shar
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement new security standards to protect all internal users' username and password information within the XenDesktop infrastructure. The administrator must accomplish this task with the least amount of administrative overhead and cost to the company.
What should the administrator deploy?
- A. ADomain SSL certificate on the StoreFront Server(s) and XenDesktop Controller(s)
- B. A third-party certificate on the StoreFront Server(s) and XenDesktop Controller(s)
- C. A third-party SSL certificate on the XenDesktop Controller(s)
- D. ADomain SSL certificate on the StoreFront Server(s)
NEW QUESTION 12
ACitrix Administrator needs to perform Power Management on machines. Which type of machine supports this feature within a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Virtual Desktop OS Machines
- B. Remote PC Machines
- C. Virtual Server OS Machines
- D. Physical Server OS Machines
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Citrix component is installed by the XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)?
- A. HDX 3D Pro
- B. HDX RealTime Optimization Pack
- C. Receiver for Web
- D. Receiver
NEW QUESTION 14
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a Custom Scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator Role is NOT available.
Why is the administrator experiencing this behavior?
- A. The Custom Scope CANNOT use the Full Administrator Role
- B. The Custom Scope created did NOT contain all the required objects
- C. The Custom Scope must use the Read-Only Role
- D. The Custom Scope was created with the Hosting object selected
NEW QUESTION 15
ACitrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) needs to locate the Delivery Controller to register with it. In which order of precedence, from greatest to least, will VDA locate the Delivery Controller?
- A. Personality.ini file, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy settings from AD, Auto update of controllers
- B. Policy Settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Auto update of controllers, Personality.ini file
- C. Auto update of controllers, Policy settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Personality.ini file
- D. Personality.ini file, Auto update of controllers, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy Settings from AD
Explanation: Information in the ListOfDDCs and ListOfSIDs can come from several places in a deployment. The VDA checks the following locations, in order, stopping at the first place it finds the lists:
1.A persistent storage location maintained for the auto-update feature. This location contains Controller information when auto-update is enabled and after the VDA successfully registers for the first time after installation. (This storage also holds machine policy information, which ensures that policy settings are retained across restarts.) For its initial registration after installation, or when auto-update is disabled, the VDA checks the following locations.
2. Policy settings (Controllers, Controller SIDs).
3. The Controller information under the Virtual Desktop Agent key in the registry. The VDA installer initially populates these values, based on Controller information you specify when installing the VDA.
4. OU-based Controller discovery. This is a legacy method maintained for backward compatibility. 5.The Personality.ini file created by Machine Creation Services.
NEW QUESTION 16
ACitrix Administrator has created a new Delivery Controller and needs to join it to an existing Site to increase site redundancy.
Which database permissions will the administrator need?
- A. db_securityadmin and dbm_monitor permissions
- B. db_owner and db_datawriter permissions
- C. db_accessadmin and dbcreator permissions
- D. db_securityadmin and db_owner
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is investigating an instability in the system that is causing the Print Spooler service to stop frequently on the XenApp server.
The administrator finds printer driver conflicts in the environment.
Which policy can the administrator use to resolve this issue and remove the unwanted printer drivers on the XenApp server?
- A. Use only printer model specific drivers
- B. Automatic Installation of in-box printer drivers
- C. Auto-connect all client printers
- D. Use universal printing only if requested driver is unavailable
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-203 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (131 Q&As Dumps)