Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-203 Exam Dumps and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Citrix 1Y0-203 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 1Y0-203 Braindumps. Latest 1Y0-203 Free Practice Questions, Try Citrix 1Y0-203 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-203 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to investigate an issue when the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registers with the Delivery Controller?
- A. Process Monitor
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. XDPing
- D. Process Explorer
XDPing is an older, command-line based tool that also troubleshoots registration and brokering issues in XenApp & XenDesktop. It has been superseded by the Citrix Health Assistant, but is still available for download if desired.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 240 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then prompts for authentication. After the administrator successfully authenticates, the session is reconnected.
Which policy makes this possible?
- A. Load Management
- B. Auto Client Reconnect
- C. ICA Keep Alive
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Layer contains the hypervisor infrastructure in a XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture model?
- A. Control
- B. Compute
- C. Resource
- D. Access
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy 300 Virtual Windows 10 Desktops in an environment in which there is
minimal interference with existing network infrastructure. There is also a need for user-installed applications and persistency.
Which Citrix technology will the administrator use to provision the desktops?
- A. Machine Creation Services
- B. Provisioning Services
- C. Manual Provisioning
- D. Existing Machines
NEW QUESTION 5
What should a Citrix Administrator keep in mind when using a Windows-based identical License Server for high availability?
- A. Both License Servers will be load-balanced by NetScaler.
- B. The computer account password can be changed.
- C. Both License Servers need to issue licenses at the same time.
- D. The second License Server must have a different hostnam
NEW QUESTION 6
ACitrix Administrator needs to install and configure a Citrix License Server by using defaults. The administrator now needs to open the vendor daemon port on the firewall, which allows for communication between the Citrix License Server and the ________. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Client Devices
- B. License management Console
- C. Terminal Services Licensing Server
- D. XenApp Servers
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy a new version of Receiver to 10 users who are onsite as visitors and use personal BYOD laptops that run an older version of Receiver. The users only require a base installation of Receiver with NO customizations; however, they will need to have the ability to print and save files locally from within their sessions.
The users will access XenDesktop resources through StoreFront.
Which two deployment options can the administrator choose for these users? (Choose two.)
- A. Have users run HTML5 Receiver through web browser.
- B. Use an Enterprise software deployment of Receiver.
- C. Deploy Receiver through StoreFront browser.
- D. Have users perform a manual installation of Native Receive
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two outcome occur when the only Delivery Controller fails in a XenDesktop environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Users will be able to reconnect to their disconnected sessions only
- B. Users will still be able to launch their applications and desktops from StoreFront.
- C. Citrix Director will be unavailable to the administrator
- D. Users with an existing session will continue to run
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three features require Citrix XML Service Trust to be enabled within a XenDesktop infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Smart Access Authentication
- B. SAML Authentication
- C. Smart Card Authentication
- D. Pass-Through Authentication
- E. HTTP Basic Authentication
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A company maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with a stand-alone license server. Recently, the license server had a hardware failure and can NO longer communicate on the network.
The license server has a valid license file with a current Subscription Advantage (SA) date on it. What will happen to the XenDesktop environment with the license server now offline?
- A. Users will immediately be unable to connect to their resources.
- B. The license server will enter a 30-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
- C. Users will have limited connections available during a 30-day grace period.
- D. The license server will enter a 90-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
Explanation: Impact of Citrix License Server Becoming Unavailable
Need to understand the impact of the Citrix license server that holds the XenMobile licenses becoming unavailable. That is how will XM respond if the configured license server cannot be contacted for an extended period of time.
Answer// There is another “grace” period which kicks in once a license Server has been configured and a license detected which is not the same than the trial “grace period” which the document is referring. We keep a timestamp either on the local server or the common database when the license Service has been last available and if it becomes offline for some reason the clock starts ticking for 720 hours and this timer will reset if the license server becomes online again. So this is what would happen if the license server goes offline for some reason we would have 720 hours for amending the issue before the devices lose connectivity to the MDM server or XMS and once solved the problem the time would reset.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command-line interface (CLI) utility can a Citrix Administrator use to release the assigned User/Device licenses to complete a hardware refresh project?
- A. Imadmin
- B. Imreread
- C. Imutil
- D. udadmin
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has configured two sites: Site A and Site B. Each site uses the same license server named LicenseServer1. The administrator has the following additional information:
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum licenses.
LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to launch a published desktop. What will be the outcome of this action?
- A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
- B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
- C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message “No resources available” will appear.
- D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Perio
NEW QUESTION 13
Which layer is focused on the desktop images to which users connect?
- A. Resource Layer
- B. Access Layer
- C. Control Layer
- D. User Layer
NEW QUESTION 14
Which feature keeps sessions active on the user's screen, when network connectivity is interrupted?
- A. Session Reliability
- B. Automatic Client Reconnect
- C. ICA Keep-Alive
- D. Session Linger
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the order of precedence, from highest to lowest, for the different policy types that can be used to configure Citrix policies?
- A. Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Local Computer
- B. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Site GPO, Domain GPO, Organizational Unit GPO
- C. Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), local Computer
- D. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Citrix hotfix will a Citrix Administrator install on the virtual desktop OS machines in a XenDesktop environment?
- A. GPCSExt
- B. XDPoshModule
- C. ICATS
- D. ICAWS
NEW QUESTION 17
Which feature allows users to add and remove applications from the Start Menu on the client workstation?
- A. Local App Access
- B. File-Type Association
- C. Self-Service Mode
- D. Session Reliability
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-203 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (131 Q&As Dumps)