We provide 1Y0-311 Free Practice Questions which are the best for clearing 1Y0-311 test, and to get certified by Citrix Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration. The 1Y0-311 Exam Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Y0-311 exam. Crack your Citrix 1Y0-311 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Citrix 1Y0-311 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which vDisk change will always require the use of reverse imaging?
- A. Installing a new service pack on a Windows-based vDisk.
- B. Upgrading the Provisioning services target device software installed on the vDisk.
- C. Updating the NIC drivers on the vDisk.
- D. Making permanent registry changes to the vDis
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three methods can a Citrix Engineer use to add target devices to a device collection? (Choose three.)
- A. Manually add the target devices.
- B. Add machines to a machine catalog.
- C. Import them from a .CSV file.
- D. Complete the Auto-Add wizard.
- E. Create the target devices using a master templat
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two benefits of creating a centralized vDisk Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Does NOT require vDisk files to be replicated
- B. Minimizes the storage requirement for vDisks
- C. Allows for the use of differencing disks
- D. Provides redundancy without further configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer maintains a multi-zone XenDesktop infrastructure with two Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines located in the Primary Zone and two VDAs in the Satellite Zone. Each zone contains a single Delivery Controller.
During an unexpected outage, the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone went offline and did NOT resume. What will happen to the VDAs in the Primary Zone?
- A. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will attempt to register with the Delivery Controller in the Satellite Zone.
- B. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will make intermittent attempts to re-register with the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone.
- C. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will remain in a registered state, regardless of the Delivery Controller being offline.
- D. The VDAs in the Primary Zone will go to an unregistered state and NOT attempt to re-register until the local Delivery Controller resumes and is online.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: An administrator is deploying a new server to host the latest Citrix Web Interface version. During a test, the administrator has NOT been able to authenticate and access the list of published applications.
Which two actions must the administrator take to debug the Citrix Web Interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Specify a valid path to generate a log file.
- B. Edit the web.config file to enable the debug feature.
- C. Use the Process Monitor tool to monitor the IIS processes.
- D. Use the Windows Debug tool to generate and analyze a memory dum
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented a Provisioning Services pilot environment, which still has all the default configurations and uses a standalone SQL Server Express machine to host the Farm database. Management would like the engineer to expand the environmental so that it can be used to support several critical use cases within the organization. The farm database must meet these requirements:
-The solution must ensure that production users are NOT impacted in the event of a database outage.
-The solution must NOT require manual administrator intervention.
-No additional funding is available to accomplish this objective. Which configuration will meet all the requirements of this scenario?
- A. SQL AlwaysOn Availability Group
- B. Offline database support
- C. SQL Mirroring
- D. SQL Clustering
NEW QUESTION 7
The StoreFront subscription store is located on . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. A SQL Express database designed through the StoreFront we
- B. config file
- C. An XML file stored within the Receiver product folder on the user endpoint
- D. A local file-based database replicated among members of a StoreFront server group
- E. The XenApp and XenDesktop Site database configured within the environment
- F. A local file-based database located on a designated StoreFront server within the server group
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: Currently users log in to their desktop and are prompted several times for credentials while accessing XenApp published applications. The XenApp Administrator is asked to configure pass-through authentication to ensure that users only log in to their desktop and will NOT get prompted anymore.
Which three components will need to be configured when setting up pass-through authentication? (Choose three.)
- A. Web Interface.
- B. ICAClient.ADM.
- C. Citrix Receiver.
- D. XenApp Servers.
- E. Citrix User policy.
- F. Citrix Single sign-o
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two functions must be performed by a Provisioning Services server for all implementations? (Choose two.)
- A. DHCP
- B. PXE
- C. TFTP
- D. Login
- E. Streaming
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: The XenApp Administrator is using application streaming to provide users with access to their applications. A user reports that after launching a streamed application, the application hangs during launch.
Which step should the administrator take first to resolve the issue?
- A. Flush the RADE cache.
- B. Reprofile the application.
- C. Enable Inter-Isolation Communication.
- D. Update Citrix Receiver to the latest versio
NEW QUESTION 11
When should a Citrix Engineer utilize the Processes WhiteList feature of Workspace Environment Management (WEM)?
- A. If specific administrators should be provided access to specific application or program processes
- B. If specific application or program processes should always be available for launch
- C. If specific users should NOT be able to launch specific application or program processes
- D. If specific application or program processes should NEVER be available for launching
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator implemented the pre-launch feature for a corporate email application. As the administrator monitors users' sessions in the AppCenter, the administrator notices that no pre-launch sessions are being created. Application launch time continues to remain high.
What are two reasons why pre-launch sessions are NOT being created? (Choose two.)
- A. One of the Citrix XenApp servers is reporting a full load.
- B. Endpoint devices are NOT using the latest Citrix Receiver version.
- C. The administrator did NOT create a pre-launch published application.
- D. XenApp Enterprise Edition licenses are being used in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer recently implemented XenDesktop in an environment. The environment has a provisioned Windows 10 virtual desktop layered with the help of Enterprise Layer Manager (ELM) and provisioned through Machine Creation Services (MCS).
Which set of files will be presented to the operating system through the composite file system merging process according to the diagram?
- A. OS Layer –C.DAT &
- B. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- C. DATUser Layer –
- D. DAT & DAT
- E. OS Layer –
- F. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- G. DATUser Layer –DAT,
- H. DAT &
- I. DAT
- J. OS Layer –DAT &
- K. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- L. DATUser Layer –
- M. DAT &
- N. DAT
- O. OS Layer –DAT,
- P. DAT &
- Q. DATApp Layer- DAT &
- R. DATUser Layer –
- S. DAT
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is troubleshooting a database-related issue in a XenDesktop Site. The engineer tested the connectivity between the Delivery Controller and SQL server by doing a ping test and verifying the firewall rules. Now the engineer wants to check the number of registered service instances with the directory.
Which PowerShell command should the engineer execute?
- A. Get-ConfigServiceInstance
- B. Test-ConfigServiceInstanceAvailability
- C. Register-ConfigServiceInstance
- D. Get-ConfigRegisteredServiceInstance
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the recommended configuration for deployment different versions of Microsoft Office?
- A. Create a distinct layer for each version.
- B. Install Microsoft Office in an Elastic Layer.
- C. Create one image template from all layers that contain Microsoft Office.
- D. Install the latest version on the OS Layer and other versions on App Layer
NEW QUESTION 16
A Citrix Engineer needs to create a Workspace Environment Management (WEM) Delegated Administrator account for a new member of the IT team who needs access to manage System Optimizations such as CPU, RAM, Process Management settings and view the entire console.
Which type of Delegated Administrator should the engineer create for the new member?
- A. Full Access
- B. Filters Manager
- C. Advanced Settings Manager
- D. System Utilities Manager
NEW QUESTION 17
After an administrator restarts a XenApp server, the XenApp Administrator notices that the IMA Service is NOT starting. Which two components could be causing the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. RPC Service
- B. Local host cache
- C. Citrix Streaming Service
- D. Remote Desktop Service
NEW QUESTION 18
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in an existing XenDesktop environment.
Which three software requirements should the engineer consider before implementing WEM? (Choose three.)
- A. A minimum of .NET framework 4.0 for the Agent Host and Administration Console
- B. The Windows Server 2008 R2 or later requirement for the Administrative Console
- C. A minimum of Citrix License Server version 11.14
- D. WEM implementation with any version of XenApp or XenDesktop
- E. The Microsoft Sync Framework 2.1 requirement on all components
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-311 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-311-dumps.html (136 Q&As Dumps)