It is impossible to pass Citrix 1Y0-311 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 1Y0-311 Exam Questions and Answers. You will get a surprising result by our 1Y0-311 Free Practice Questions.
Also have 1Y0-311 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has implemented a multi-zone environment with the following characteristics: -One Primary Zone in New York, one Satellite Zone in San Francisco and another in Singapore -Microsoft Excel Application available in all zones
-Singapore zone configured as the App Home for Microsoft Excel -San Francisco configured as the User Home for User1
User1 is currently located in the New York zone, and clicks the icon for Microsoft Excel in Receiver. User1 does NOT have any existing sessions in the environment.
Based on this scenario, a new session will be launched in . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. Singapore
- B. San Francisco
- C. The VDA with the lowest load index
- D. New York
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: Users in a XenApp and XenDesktop environment need to access training videos, but CPU resources on the Virtual Delivery Agents (VDAs) should be preserved. However, the access to videos is limited to the VDAs only. Which multimedia rendering policy should a Citrix configure to meet these requirements?
- A. Server fetching and server rendering
- B. Media content blocked
- C. Client fetching and client rendering
- D. Server fetching and client rendering
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer wants to secure the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) communication by enabling end-to end encryption within an existing XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment has already been configured to provide external access through a NetScaler Gateway, but all other configurations are set to default.
Which three actions will accomplish this? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable TLS on the StoreFront servers.
- B. Add a certificate to the Delivery Controllers
- C. Enable TLS on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. Add a certificate to the VDAs.
- E. Add a certificate to the StoreFront servers.
- F. Enable TLS on the VDA
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix user is connecting to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) in an environment where Flash redirection is enabled for the entire Site with the default settings. However, the HDX protocol is NOT able to determine network security.
What will occur when the user attempts to access Flash content within the user session for the first time?
- A. A dialog box appear and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for that session.
- B. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the server.
- C. A dialog box appears and lets the user choose how Flash is handled for future sessions.
- D. No dialog box appears and Flash content is automatically played on the client devic
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Engineer has enabled Local Host Cache in a XenDesktop Site to manage outage situations.
Which three resources are supported by the Local Host Cache at the time of a database outage? (Choose three.)
- A. Pooled VDI desktops created by Machine Creation Services (MCS)
- B. Server-Hosted applications
- C. Server-Hosted desktop
- D. Static (assigned) desktops
- E. Pooled VDI desktops created by Provisioning Services (PVS)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Citrix technology can a Citrix Engineer use to optimize the CPU or bandwidth consumption of HDX sessions?
- A. App Layering
- B. Insight Services
- C. Provisioning Services
- D. Workspace Environment Management
Explanation: Provisioning services for HDX sessions allow you to optimize CPU or bandwidth consumption by increasing and decreasing the values.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
The company owns sufficient hardware resources to include an operational SQL server in the main New York location. The new XenDesktop infrastructure build needs to operate with the least administrative overhead.
Which deployment option should a Citrix Engineer implement to meet this requirement?
- A. A multi-Site infrastructure with each city maintaining its own fully functional Site and including at least one delivery Controller and SQL database in each Site location.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and a single SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and SQL database with AlwaysOn configured.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Engineer is managing a XenApp and XenDesktop environment that has been built with the following site architecture:
-The environment consists of one Site with three zones. -The Primary Zone is located in datacenter A. -Satellite Zone 1 is located in datacenter B.
-Satellite Zone 2 is located in datacenter C. -Gateway A is in datacenter.
- Gateway B is in datacenter.
-A NetScaler Gateway has been set up in datacenter A and datacenter B. Each Gateway has access to all zones. -The StoreFront server group is located in the Primary Zone and enumerates all resources within the Site. -Delivery Controllers are configured in all three zones.
-Application B is available in Satellite Zone 1 only.
-Optimal Gateway Routing has been configured so that Gateway A is preferred for the Primary Zone and Satellite Zone 2; Gateway B is preferred for Satellite Zone 1.
A user located near datacenter A logs in through NetScaler Gateway and attempts to launch Application B. Which behavior is expected in this scenario?
- A. Resource enumeration occurs using Gateway B; the HDX connection is established using Gateway.
- B. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway.
- C. Resource enumeration occurs using Gateway A; the HDX connections is established using Gateway.
- D. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gatewa
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three benefits can a Citrix Engineer achieve using the robocpy command to replicate vDisk files between storage locations? (Choose three.)
- A. It tolerates network disruptions during file transfer and continues copying after network is restored.
- B. It is able to replicate files to multiple concurrent Stores using a “hub and spoke” model.
- C. It preserves vDisk file time stamps.
- D. It can be included in a script to automate replication at scheduled times.
- E. It can be configured to use a limited amount of bandwidth for each file cop
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a baseline Citrix policy for a new user group in the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The users are connecting from branch offices over a WAN connection.
The NetScaler SD-WANs are supporting each of the WAN connections. The users are connecting to Windows Server 2012 R2 published desktops. The primary objective of the policies is to utilize the WAN link bandwidth as optimally as possible.
Which two Citrix policy templates should the engineer use to accomplish this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. High Server Scalability
- B. Optimized for CloudBridge
- C. Optimized for WAN-Legacy OS
- D. Optimized for WAN
- E. High Server Scalability-Legacy OS
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator configured the audio quality to low in a Citrix Group Policy Object and applied it to all the XenApp servers in the farm. A few weeks later, another administrator from the team created an OU Group Policy Object and set the audio quality to high.
The administrator applied the policy object to the OU that contains all the XenApp servers in the farm. What would be the audio quality for all the XenApp servers using precedence for the resultant policy?
- A. The audio quality will change every week after the weekly restart phase.
- B. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to low quality.
- C. The audio on all the XenApp servers in the farm will be set to high quality.
- D. Some servers will be set to use low quality audio, and the others will be set to use high quality audi
NEW QUESTION 13
In which scenario should a Citrix Engineer use the Streamed VM Setup wizard instead of the XenDesktop Setup wizard?
- A. When using the client-side write cache
- B. When automatically adding virtual machines to a machine catalog
- C. When integrating XenApp 6.5
- D. When using the BDM Disk Partition boot method
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones, each located in a different datacenter. After some recent maintenance by the network team, the administrator discovers that the load balancing across the datacenters is NOT working.
The most likely cause for the load balancing issue is that the firewall has started blocking the . (Complete the sentence with the correct option.)
- A. IMA traffic between the datacenters.
- B. XML traffic between the datacenters.
- C. data store traffic between the datacenters.
- D. Session Reliability traffic between the datacenter
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer installed and configured two Provisioning Services servers to guarantee high availability.
One of the Provisioning Services servers experienced failure and now the write cache is no longer available for the target devices.
Which write cache location is currently being used in this environment?
- A. On a fileshare connected to both Provisioning Services servers
- B. On the local disk of both provisioning Services servers
- C. On a persistent disk attached to the virtual desktop
- D. In the RAM of the virtual desktop
NEW QUESTION 16
A Citrix Engineer needs to map a network drive for the HR user group, but does NOT want the network drive to be available to Windows XP users.
Which step can the engineer take within Workspace Environment Management (WEM) to complete this task?
- A. Add the Infrastructure Services server ADMX template to the Active Directory group policy and configure the network drive setting in a GP
- B. Then apply a filter to assign the No Client OS Match condition to Windows XP and assign the GPO to the OU containing the HR users.
- C. Add the network drive in the WEM environmental settings and apply the No Client OS Match condition to Windows X
- D. Then assign environmental setting to the HR user group.
- E. Use the Management Agent Host Configuration ADMX template to specify the network drive locatio
- F. Then apply a filter to assign the No Client OS Match condition to Windows XP and a second filter to assign the Active Directory Group Match to the HR user group.
- G. Create an action mapping the network drive and apply the No Client OS Match condition to Windows X
- H. Then assign the action to the HP user group.
NEW QUESTION 17
Users complain that it is taking longer to access applications now than it did last week. What is the best way to determine what changed from last week to this week?
- A. Review Configuration Logging data.
- B. ReviewEdgeSight troubleshooting data.
- C. Review EdgeSight Active Application Monitoring data.
- D. Review published application properties from a previous version of the datastore with the current versio
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: All users connect from thin clients to a XenApp hosted desktop. Recently, the Order Entry team has been printing all documents in color. A session printers policy has been created and applied to this user group.
How can the XenApp Administrator ensure that these printers default to a setting of monochrome?
- A. Modify the Printer Properties Retention Policy.
- B. Change the universal driver preference policy to default to PCL4.
- C. Modify the existing session printing policy with the required printer settings.
- D. Adjust the Citrix Universal Printer default settings in the registry of the XenApp server
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-311/ (New 136 Q&As Version)