Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online Oracle 1Z0-064 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the structure of the EMPLOYEES table.
EMPLOYEE_ID is the primary key. No other indexes exist on this table. View the Exhibit to examine the commands and their output.
Which two actions should you perform to make the cursor bind aware? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a histogram on the DEPARTMENT_ID column.
- B. Change the default CURSOR_SHARING value to FORCE.
- C. Execute the query with the same DEPARTMENT_ID value multiple times.
- D. Create an index on the DEPARTMENT_ID column.
- E. Gather statistics for the index.
- F. Regather statistics on the table.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which four objectives are achieved by using Resource Manager to manage multiple concurrent user sessions that are competing for resources? (Choose four.)
- A. distributing available CPU by allocating percentages of CPU time to different users and applications
- B. limiting the degree of parallelism of any operation performed by members of a group of users
- C. limiting queries based on resource consumption of runaway sessions or calls that consume more than a specified amount of CPU, physical I/O, logical I/O, or elapsed time
- D. limiting the number of concurrent sessions for a user
- E. limiting the number of user sessions allowed to be concurrently active within a group of users
- F. limiting the number of parallel executions that can be executed by a user
NEW QUESTION 3
You recently joined a new team administering a database.
You notice that full table scans are performing poorly compared with full table scans on the databases you administered in a previous job.
You decide that performance problems are caused by a misconfiguration of factors affecting full table scans.
Which three factors should you investigate to determine the cause of the poorly performing Full Table Scans (FTS)? (Choose three.)
- A. value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
- B. storing query results in the result cache
- C. setting of the DISK_ASYNC_IO parameter to TRUE
- D. setting of the OPTIMIZER_MODE parameter to ALL_ROWS
- E. use of parallel queries
- F. block size of the tablespaces in which the tables being scanned are stored
- G. value of the OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING parameter
NEW QUESTION 4
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. The CURSOR_SHARING parameter is set to EXACT for the instance. The performance of queries issued by one of the modules has degraded. The queries executed by the module are almost identical in syntax. To investigate, you analyze the latest AWR report and find a large number of latch:shared pool wait events and also a high percentage of the hard parse elapsed time.
Which two can be reasons for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The I/O performance is slow.
- B. Bind variables are not used for similar queries, causing hard parses.
- C. Repeated access to a small number of blocks.
- D. Excessive time is spent on finding cached cursors in the library cache.
- E. The CURSOR_SHARING parameter is set to EXACT, which does not allow similar queries to share a cursor.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the Load Profile section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can you derive from the details in this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The values for Redo size and Block changes imply that only updates were performed by transactions.
- B. The values for Parses (SQL) and Hard parses (SQL) imply that cursor sharing occurred quite often.
- C. The values for DB Time and DB CPU imply that the database had a high proportion of idle time during the specified snapshot interval.
- D. The values for SQL Work Area and User calls imply that only sort-based operations were performed.
- E. The values for Logical reads and Physical reads imply that the number of disk reads per second was less than the total number of DB block reads and consistent gets per second.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports a mixed workload. Users complain about the increased response time of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the query:
Based on the output, which two are possible ways to improve the performance of the queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable temporary undo.
- B. Enable Automatic Memory Management.
- C. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- D. Enable Automatic Shared Memory Management.
- E. Increase the value of the SGA_TARGET parameter.
- F. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are administering a database that supports a DSS workload. Automatic Shared Memory Management is enabled for the database instance. Users issue queries to perform large soft operations and complain about degraded performance of the queries. On investigation, you notice that the queries are performing multipass work area executions and the I/O contention on one of the temporary tablespaces is very high.
Which two can be possible resolutions for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the size of the large pool.
- B. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
- C. Create a temporary tablespace group and assign it to users.
- D. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT parameter.
- E. Create another temporary tablespace and assign it to users.
- F. Enable temporary undo.
NEW QUESTION 8
You execute this query twice in a session:
Then you query V$SQL_SHARED_CURSOR for details about child cursors as shown.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. No statistics were collected during the first execution of the query.
- B. A subsequent execution of the query in this session is likely to undergo a soft parse.
- C. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because the estimated cardinality was inaccurate.
- D. A subsequent execution of the query in this session will undergo a hard parse.
- E. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because extended statistics were collected after the first execution of the query.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about the interpretation of Buffer Cache Hit Ratio in the Instance Efficiency Percentages section of an AWR report? (Choose two.)
- A. A high value indicates that the buffer cache is adequately sized for the current workload.
- B. Poor hit ratios indicate that a large number of indexed lookups or small table scans are being performed.
- C. A low hit ratio does not necessarily imply that increasing the size of the buffer cache will improve performance.
- D. A high hit ratio may indicate that repeated scanning of the same large table or index is being performed.
- E. A low hit ratio indicates that a KEEP buffer pool should be configured based on the size of the largest object accessed in the buffer cache.
NEW QUESTION 10
You plan to upgrade your production database from Oracle Database 11g to 12c. As part of the upgrade, you want to introduce new indexes and materialized views. You have already created a test system with Oracle Database 12c, having the same structure and data as the production database, along with new schema objects to be added to the production database.
You want to identify regressed SQL statements, if any, which may have been caused by schema changes and the change in the optimizer version.
Which two methods would you use to achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Tuning Advisor on the test database.
- B. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer with the OPTIMIZER_FEATURES_ENABLE parameter first set to 184.108.40.206, and then to 220.127.116.11 on the test database.
- C. Generate an Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) compare periods report with snapshots taken before and after schema changes on the test database.
- D. Capture the production database workload, replay it on the test system by using Database Replay, and analyze by using the workload replay compare period report.
- E. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor on the test database.
- F. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database before and after changes and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer on the test database.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the partial Activity Over Time section of an Active Session History (ASH) report:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. In the first time slot, five different sampled sessions were connected to the database instance.
- B. In the second time slot, out of the nine sampled sessions connected to the database instance, only one sampled session was idle at the time of report generation.
- C. In the first time slot, only one sampled session was using the CPU.
- D. In the second time slot, five different sampled sessions were using the CPU.
- E. In the second time slot, 0.14% of the time was spent on the CPU.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You notice that for one particular SQL statement, the optimizer generates a new better plan than the plans in the SQL Plan Management Base.
Which action is taken by the optimizer? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It adds the newly generated plan as an accepted but non-fixed plan.
- B. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled and accepted.
- C. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled but not accepted.
- D. It adds the newly generated plan as a fixed plan, which will be used each time the SQL statement is executed.
NEW QUESTION 13
Identify two effects of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter on the optimizer. (Choose two.)
- A. Decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of index probes for DSS workloads.
- B. A full table scan can become cheaper than index scans if the database instance has a high enough DB_FILE MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
- C. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the costing of an index probe that is done in conjunction with a nested loop for OLTP workloads.
- D. In DSS workloads where full table scans may run in parallel and bypass the buffer cache, decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of full table scans.
- E. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the cost of full table scans and can result in the optimizer choosing a full table scan over an index scan for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have been asked to use table compression for two large tables. Given are the details of the tables:
The TRANS_DET table:
✑ The table is used by an OLTP application.
✑ High volume insert and update operations are performed on the table.
✑ The table is frequently queried using index range scans.
The TRANS_HISTORY table:
✑ The table is used by a DSS application.
✑ High volume bulk loads are performed on the table.
✑ The table is used to store archival data on which large table full-table scans (FTS) are performed.
Which row store compression would you recommend for these tables with minimal overhead on performance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. basic table compression for both the tables
- B. advanced row compression for both the tables
- C. basic table compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_DET table
- D. basic table compression for the TRANS_DET table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
- E. warehouse compression for the TRANS_DET table and archive compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
NEW QUESTION 15
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. RESULT_CACHE_MODE is set to the default value and a result cache is configured for the instance. Multiple sessions execute syntactically similar queries without dblinks, containing functions and expressions, on tables with no DML activity. Some users complain about poor performance of these queries.
You investigate and find that the queries are frequently performing physical I/O, even though the results fetched by the queries are similar.
Which two actions do you recommend to overcome the problem affecting these queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the RESULT_CAHCE_MODE parameter to FORCE for the instance.
- B. Use the result cache hint in the queries.
- C. Use bind variables for similar queries instead of literals.
- D. Set the RESULT_CACHE_REMOTE_EXPIRATION parameter to a nonzero value.
- E. Configure the KEEP pool and cache the queried tables used in the KEEP pool.
NEW QUESTION 16
For which three problem categories does Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) provide analysis and recommendations by default? (Choose three.)
- A. for network stack-related bandwidth contention
- B. for concurrency issues because of buffer busy problems
- C. for high-load PL/SQL execution and compilation, and high-load Java usage
- D. for application-level lock contention.
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-064 dumps! All 1Z0-064 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-064-exam-dumps.html (84 New Questions)