Exam Code: 1Z0-064 (), Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning, Certification Provider: Oracle Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-064 Exam.
Free 1Z0-064 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true about viewing the details of Real-Time Database Operations? (Choose two.)
- A. In V$SQL_MONITOR monitoring, statistics are cumulative over several executions of the SQL statement that is being monitored in a session.
- B. SQL Developer can be used to view running database operations.
- C. Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Express can be used to view running database operations.
- D. When the SQL statement that is being monitored is executing, V$SQL_MONITOR is refreshed once every minut
- E. After the execution ends, the monitoring information in V$SQL_MONITOR is deleted immediately.
- F. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control can be used to view running database operations.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. Many applications are running on the middle tier that use connection pools to connect to the database instance. Application users perform OLTP operations during the day and another application performs batch job operations at night. You want to measure and prioritize the two workloads.
Which action would you take to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create database services for the applications, assign individual sessions created by the applications to consumer groups, and then set a priority.
- B. Assign profiles to users running the batch operations and make sure that a priority is set for resource limits in profiles.
- C. Create database services for the applications and assign different profiles to the sessions to set a relative priority for resource usage.
- D. Create database services for the applications, create a job class associated with the service, batch the jobs, and then create jobs by using the job class.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine this list of possible tasks:
1. Ensure that STATISTICS_LEVEL is set to TYPICAL or ALL.
2. Ensure that TIMED_STATISTICS is set to TRUE.
3. Set MAX_DUMP_FILE_SIZE to UNLIMITED and DIAGNOSTIC_DEST to an appropriate destination.
4. Ensure that SQL_TRACE is set to TRUE.
5. Enable tracing at the database instance level by using the
6. Enable tracing in the required session by using the DBMS_SESSION.SET_SQL_TRACE procedure.
7. Run TKPROF with the EXPLAIN parameter on the output trace file.
8. Run the trcsess utility on the output trace files, and then run TKPROF on the output of the trcsess utility.
Select the minimum tasks to perform, in the correct order, to generate both a formatted trace file with timing information and an explain plan for each SQL statement for all sessions. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 1, 2, 5, 8
- B. 1, 3, 6, 7
- C. 2, 4, 5, 8
- D. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- E. 1, 2, 4, 8
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two situations can lead to sparsely populated index blocks? (Choose two.)
- A. Data is frequently inserted using direct path load into a table with an index.
- B. Indexed columns in a table are frequently updated.
- C. Values in an indexed column are inserted using monotonically incrementing sequences.
- D. Bulk delete operations are performed on a table with indexes.
- E. Online table move operations are performed frequently on a table with indexes.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application performs a large number of small transactions. Users complain about increased response times for transactions. On investigation, you find that the cache hit ratio is 69%. Examine a partial output from V$SYSTEM_EVENT:
Which four can be possible reasons for the increased response time? (Choose four.)
- A. The database buffer cache is inadequately sized.
- B. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- C. A large number of blocks are fetched from disks frequently.
- D. Several full table scans are performed by transactions.
- E. Blocks are aging out of the buffer cache frequently.
- F. Many sessions are waiting for buffers that are currently being read into the buffer cache by other sessions.
NEW QUESTION 6
In which three situations does DB time always increase? (Choose three.)
- A. when the host is CPU bound for foreground processes
- B. when I/O wait time increases for foreground processes
- C. when more connections are made to a database instance
- D. when CPU consumption by background processes increases
- E. when wait time for data to be sent over a network increases
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/db-mgmt/s317294-db-perf-tuning-with- db-time-181631.pdf (page 21)
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the query and its output:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Session 2832 had to wait 2029 seconds for a message to arrive because of a network bottleneck.
- B. Session 4208 is either idle or experiencing poor response time due to a network or resource bottleneck on the client process.
- C. Session 3346 is in wait state because it wants to lock a row in a block in which other sessions have already locked rows, and there is no free ITL slot available in this block.
- D. Session 3346 is in wait state because either it is waiting to update a row that is locked by another session or another session is trying to insert the same key value in a UNIQUE index.
- E. Session 4208 is definitely idle and should be killed to free network resources.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. They are always logged in the alert log.
- B. They are written to a trace file if the TRACE_ENABLED initialization parameter is set toTRUE.
- C. They are generated only when the STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter is set to ALL.
- D. They can be generated for user-defined metric thresholds.
- E. They appear in the DBA_ALERT_HISTORY view whenever corrective action is taken for an alert.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database supports a DSS workload. In an application, a few complex queries that contain multiple functions and expressions are using materialized views. You notice that some queries are performing poorly because they are not benefiting from query rewrites.
Which three actions would you take to improve the performance of queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor to generate recommendations about query rewrite and fast refresh for materialized views.
- B. Use the DBMS_MVIEW.EXPLAIN_REWRITE procedure to analyze why a query failed to rewrite.
- C. Create an STS and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer to get recommendations about improving the performance of queries.
- D. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.TUNE_MVIEW procedure to get recommendations about rewriting materialized views.
- E. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.QUICK_TUNE procedure to analyze queries based on the usage of query rewrite with materialized views.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. Users complain about the degraded response time of a query. You want to gather new statistics for objects accessed by the query and test query performance with the new statistics without affecting other sessions connected to the instance.
The STALE_PERCENT statistic preference is set to a default value and the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to TYPICAL.
Which two actions would you take to accomplish the task? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the STALE_PERCENT statistic preference to a higher value than the default, and then gather statistics.
- B. Set the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to ALL for the instance.
- C. Set the INCREMENTAL preference to TRUE, and then gather statistics.
- D. Set the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS parameter to TRUE for the session in which you want to test the query.
- E. Set the PUBLISH statistic preference to FALSE, and then gather statistics.
- F. Set the NO_INVALIDATE statistic preference to TRUE, and then gather statistics.
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to capture the performance of your database during the last ten days of the first quarter of the current financial year, so that you can compare this performance against the remaining quarter ends of the current financial year.
Which method should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a static baseline that can be used with AWR compare reports.
- B. Create a new moving window baseline and enable adaptive thresholds for relevant metrics.
- C. Use a repeating baseline template to create and drop baselines based on a repeating time schedule and set adaptive thresholds at a high significance level.
- D. Use fixed baseline templates to create a new moving window baseline and set relevant warning alerts that are computed as a percentage multiple of the maximum value observed for the data in the moving window baseline.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the parameters set for a database instance supporting a mixed workload:
The database instance supports shared server and dedicated server connections simultaneously. Users complain about increased response times of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the queries:
Based on the output, which two courses of action would you recommend to improve query performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use a parallel hint in the queries.
- B. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- C. Increase the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or add a new temporary tablespace.
- E. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET initialization parameter.
- F. Increase the size of the large pool.
NEW QUESTION 13
In which three situations can dynamic statistics be used? (Choose three.)
- A. when the sampling time is a small fraction of the total time for a query
- B. when an execution plan is suboptimal because of complex predicates
- C. when extended statistics are not available for SQL statements that use complex predicates
- D. when a query is on a partitioned table with a global index
- E. when index statistics are missing on a column that is used in SQL statements with highly selective filters
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/TGSQL/tgsql_statscon.htm#TGSQL341
NEW QUESTION 14
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application regularly creates global temporary tables and a large number of transactions are performed on them. You notice that performance is degraded because of excessive generation of undo due to a large number of transactions on the global temporary tables.
What is the recommended action to improve performance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Increase the size of the undo tablespace and enable undo retention guarantee.
- B. Increase the size of the database buffer cache.
- C. Enable temporary undo.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or make it autoextensible.
- E. Enable Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) for the undo tablespace.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B13789_01/server.101/b10739/undo.htm
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three methods can you use to create a pre-change SQL trial to capture performance data by using SQL Performance Analyzer? (Choose three.)
- A. executing SQL statements in an SQL Tuning Set (STS) on a test database by using database links to the production database.
- B. generating only execution plans on a test database without actually running SQL statements.
- C. generating an execution plan and statistics for selective SQL statements captured in an STS
- D. loading performance data and execution plans from an STS.
- E. generating both execution plans and statistics for each SQL statement in an STS by actually running the SQL statements on a test database.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e41481/spa_pre_change.htm#RATUG1 81
NEW QUESTION 16
Your database supports an OLTP workload during the day and batch processing at night. You want to monitor performance metrics to detect any degradation of performance in both types of workloads over a time period of 30 days.
Examine this list of possible steps:
1. Create a fixed baseline.
2. Create a baseline template.
3. Create a new moving window baseline.
4. Increase the retention period default value to 30 days.
5. Increase the size of the existing moving window baseline to 30 days.
6. Create warning and critical alerts for the relevant metrics.
7. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and specify a high- significance-level threshold type.
8. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and set different threshold values as a percentage of the maximum value.
Which option represents the required steps in the correct order? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 5, 7
- B. 2, 4, 3
- C. 3, 4, 8
- D. 4, 5, 7
- E. 5, 1, 6, 8
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-064 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-064-exam-dumps.html (84 Q&As Dumps)