It is impossible to pass Adobe 9A0-385 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 9A0-385 Exam Dumps. You will get a surprising result by our 9A0-385 Braindumps.
Also have 9A0-385 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A brick-and-mortar company purchases AEM.
Which application component is NOT well suited to be implemented in AEM?
- A. Store finder as AEM does NOT integrate with Google Map
- B. Store finder as AEM does NOT support geospatial searc
- C. Training video site section as AEM is unable to record user interaction
- D. Training video site section as AEM does NOT bundle a video playe
NEW QUESTION 2
A small public sector organization needs helps planning the architectural design of its AEM system. The reorganization's few staff members resist learning new technologies.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider while planning the system design?
- A. Performance
- B. Usability
- C. High Availability
- D. Extensibility
- E. Low Maintenance
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three tasks can business users perform using AEM OOTB functionality/components/plugins? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide ratings for a particular page
- B. Present and sort order status client side
- C. Customize content using Twitter profile data
- D. Display a list of completed workflow items
NEW QUESTION 4
An architect needs to document the flow of content from a system that provides real-time stock quotes to an AFM system for display. The documentation must show how each server communicates and which ports are used.
Which architectural diagram should the architect modify?
- A. Conceptual
- B. Physical
- C. Logical
- D. Data Flow
NEW QUESTION 5
An architect is conducting a discovery on a client's current CMS implementation. The architect must identify which functionality is missing from the client's current implementation.
What should the architect do?
- A. Use documentation provided by the client
- B. Speak to the key stakeholders about how to use the system
- C. Speak to the IT department about how the system is built
- D. Gain access to the system and review code
NEW QUESTION 6
In which type of architecture diagram would the architect be most likely to list the IP addresses of individual servers?
- A. Physical
- B. Logical
- C. Conceptual
- D. Data Flow
NEW QUESTION 7
A digital publisher is migrating to AEM. The primary goal is to provide a more user-friendly page authoring interface. The current content management system has been built in house by staff developers, runs on a top of a MySql database, and uses forms for content editing. Discovery meetings are being held with the business owners and content authors.
What is the most significant and relevant conceptual change from the current CMS?
- A. AEM uses a hierarchy-based repositor
- B. AEM does NOT use a relational databas
- C. AEM allows authors to drag-and-drop components to build page
- D. AEM is written in Jav
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three requirements, can be met by using AEM OOTB features/components? (Choose three.
- A. Use Google + to personalize user content
- B. Hide pages within content hierarchy
- C. Index PDF documents uploaded to AEM repository
- D. Enter additional data while approving workflow content
NEW QUESTION 9
An architect must optimize the performance of the home page of a client's website.
The client requires that search engines index the home page content.
The home page must NOT be cacheable because it displays a list of recently shared articles.
This list is generated by using an AEM component that performs a real-time look-up to an API from a third-party company.
Which solution should the architect choose?
- A. Replace the real-time API access with a scheduled job inside AEM that runs every 15 minutes to update the data and trigger a dispatcher cache flush
- C. Cache the home page using the Dispatcher and implement a cron job to remove the cached file every 15 minutes
- D. Cache the rest of the home page and deliver the recently shared article list using AJAX
NEW QUESTION 10
During a discovery workshop, a content editor must be able to publish any page for English and French versions of the website. The architect could put the extra permission against only the specific user profile. Instead, the architect creates a group, sets the group’s permissions, then the replicates permissions on the both content/en and content/fr nodes.
What is the likely reason for the architect's decision?
- A. Groups are easier to administer and manage user access right
- B. Groups provide greater granularity of control over user
- C. Groups integrate into third-party security such as LDA
- D. Group privileges are stronger than user privilege
NEW QUESTION 11
A marketing company needs to provide AEM Authors with Dialog/Design Dialog in their native language. The architect must ensure that non-author able content can be presented in the desired language.
Where should the architect enclose non-author-able content?
- A. Within <cq:Text/> tag
- B. Within i18n API
- C. Within XSS API
- D. Within <cq:include/> tag
NEW QUESTION 12
An architect must incorporate measures to prevent content grabbing.
Which two recommendations should the architect configure? (Choose two.)
- A. Apache Sling POST Servlet
- B. Apache Sling GET Servlet
- C. Dispatcher filter section
- D. Dispatcher allowed Clients section
NEW QUESTION 13
A packaged goods company is migrating its current site to AEM. The company has a presence in the US, but is expanding into two other countries within 12 months of launch on AEM.
During which two tasks should the architect consider this expansion goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Site hierarchy definition
- B. Component development
- C. Workflow implementation
- D. Content migration
NEW QUESTION 14
A project has a fixed budget and a deployment date that can NOT be moved. To meet these requirements, the architect must perform two steps after the go-live date.
Which two steps should the architect choose? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance testing
- B. Unit testing
- C. Tough day testing
- D. Integration testing
NEW QUESTION 15
A financial institution is identified as a business user. AEM/Campaigns/Segmentation rules must be based on the traits/data provided from the back end of the system.
Which two types of information must be captured in the discovery session? (Choose two.)
- A. Whether any traits are combined to establish a segment
- B. Format in which segmentation traits are retrieved
- C. Keys/values for segmentation traits
- D. How back end service is integrated to retrieve customer data
NEW QUESTION 16
A software company plans to display the real-time price of its stock on its employee intranet. The stock quote is provided by a third-party vendor.
Which two factors are most relevant to the solution design for this capability? (Choose two.)
- A. The name of the vendor providing the stock quote
- B. The ticket symbol of the company
- C. The payload format in which the stock price is returned from the vendor
- D. The authentication requirements imposed by the vendor
- E. The rate limits imposed by the vendor
NEW QUESTION 17
During discovery of business requirements, an architect learns that some of the business requirements cannot be accomplished using standard out-of-the-box AEM components.
Which requirement can be achieved with out-of-the-box components?
- A. Display the current temperature for a given location
- B. Create an image carousel from a user-selected number of pages
- C. Display a Google Maps interactive map for an authored location
- D. Display the top X requested pages in a site
NEW QUESTION 18
An architect must use metrics from a client's existing CMS environments.
Which metric is LEAST valuable?
- A. CMS storage requirements
- B. Average daily requests of users visiting the site
- C. CPU clock speed of the servers
- D. Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN
Recommend!! Get the Full 9A0-385 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/9A0-385-exam-dumps.html (New 66 Q&As Version)