Master the 9A0-389 Free Practice Questions content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 9A0-389 Exam Dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 9A0-389 Study Guides in our Adobe 9A0-389 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID 9A0-389 Exam Questions and Answers at below page. You can use our Adobe 9A0-389 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Adobe 9A0-389 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
There is an import workflow and an aggregates workflow. The aggregates need to be recalculated every time new data is imported. Which should you use as the first activity of the aggregates workflow?
- B. A Scheduler activity that runs every 5 minutes.
- C. A Signal activity that is called from a PostEvent method.
- D. A Jump that is called from another Jump.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the effect of the following sysFilter when added to a Recipient schema extension?
- A. When viewing or loading Recipients in Adobe Campaign, only Recipients with an email address are displayed or loaded
- B. All Web Applications that capture an email address will automatically validate that the field is not empty
- C. Only Recipients with email address can be inserted into thedatabase
- D. Recipients without email addresses will automatically be executed from email deliveries
NEW QUESTION 3
Regarding the schema below, why is the link NOT optimized?
- A. Integrity rules are not defined
- B. The sequence for filling primary key values is not defined
- C. The automatic primary key is not used
- D. There is no unique index on the idPurchase attribute
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement best applies to the following schema?
- A. A 1:N relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- B. A 1:N relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
- C. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- D. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
NEW QUESTION 5
A user receives an Adobe Campaign email notification where they are informed that approval is needed for a certain delivery. The user logs into the Adobe Campaign console and wants to approve the mentioned delivery via the delivery dashboard but the approval link is NOT displayed there. What would cause the approval link to NOT be shown?
- A. The delivery has already been approved by another operator.
- B. The user needs to belong to the “Delivery operators” group in order to see the link.
- C. Only the link provided in the email notification can be used to approve the delivery.
- D. The content of the delivery needs to be approved by another operator first.
NEW QUESTION 6
What does it mean to “Enable but do not execute” a workflow Activity, assuming the workflow has been started?
- A. The workflow will execute up until the specified Activity, skip it, and continue without error.
- B. The workflow will execute up until, but not through, the specified Activity.
- C. The workflow will execute up until the specified Activity, prepare it to run, and then pause.
- D. The workflow will execute through the specified Activity and then pause.
- E. The workflow will execute through the specified Activity normall
- F. but will log additional data in the Journal.
NEW QUESTION 7
A store runs a satisfaction survey every year. The purpose of the survey is to measure the change in satisfaction over the years. How should you store the survey responses?
NEW QUESTION 8
Which XML element correctly defines a 32-bit integer field?
- A. <attribute name=”count” label=”Count” type=”integer” />
- B. <attribute name=”count”label=“Count” type=”long” />
- C. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”integer” length=”32” />
- D. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”long” length=”32” />
NEW QUESTION 9
A technical workflow needs to be deployed in order to delete all contact from the out-of-the- box recipient table which are born before a certain year. The workflow should automatically run on a daily basis. Identify the workflow activities needed to perform the given task.
- A. Time constraint – Data loading (RDBMS) – Content Management – End
- B. Continuous delivery – Loading (SOAP) – Update aggregate – End
- C. Scheduler – Query – Update Data – End
- D. Wait – Read list – List update – End
NEW QUESTION 10
How can you prevent a user from inputting a recipient without an email address?
- A. By adding a <testexpr=”@email != ”> element in the form.
- B. By adding a “dataPolicy=’mandatory’” attribute to the schema.
- C. By adding a “mandatory=’true’” attribute to the form.
- D. By adding a trigger in the database.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which file handles incoming SOAP requests in Adobe Campaign?
- A. nljsprouter.jsp
- B. soaprouter.jsp
- C. soapservice.jsp
- D. soapservice.php
- E. jsprequest.jsp
- F. neorouter.jssp
NEW QUESTION 12
How can you give access to a view without giving access to its source folder?
- A. Provide only read access to the specific parent node.
- B. Do not give read access on the parent node of the source folder.
- C. Set the “Restrict to information found in sub-folders of” tab to the specific view.
- D. The user must be able to access the source folder to access a view.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the purpose of the “Taken into account if” expression on a predefined filer?
- A. The “Taken into account if” expression provides the marketing user with a drop-down to select which conditions to apply.
- B. The conditions on which the “Taken into account if” expression is applied will only be used if the “Taken into account if” expression is true.
- C. The “Taken into account if” expression is used to only display an input when the expression is true.
- D. The “Taken into account if” expression can be used to format the filter result
NEW QUESTION 14
Given the following schema, which is the correct syntax to display the “Birth date” field on an input form?
- A. <input xpath=”recipient/@birthDate”/>
- B. <input xpath=”birthDate type=”calendar”/>
- C. <input xpath=”@birthDate’/>
- D. <input xpath=”birthdate”/>
NEW QUESTION 15
How should you set the value of the integrity attribute in a link in order to delete the source occurrence which is NO longer referenced by a target occurrence?
- A. define
- B. normal
- C. own
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 16
You want to see the email column in the list of the field recipient records. What should you do?
- A. Add the email to the navtree definition.
- B. Add the email to the form definition.
- C. Add the email to the “configure list” menu.
- D. Add the email to the schema definition.
NEW QUESTION 17
You need to display email, firstName and lastName according to the following layout. Which element or attribute should you use?
- A. length=”100” attribute on the email.
- B. colspan=”2” attribute on the email.
- C. <static/> element after the email.
- D. <container/> element after the email.
NEW QUESTION 18
You want to create a landing page that has a width of exactly 800 pixels. What should you do?
- A. Create an HTML nodewithin the page and specify the page width.
- B. Open the page properties and set the “page width” attribute.
- C. Open the rendering and add a CSS directive to overload the page width.
P.S. Easily pass 9A0-389 Exam with 41 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 9A0-389 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/9A0-389-dumps.html (41 New Questions)