Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Salesforce ADM-211 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Salesforce ADM-211 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online ADM-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Choose the correct Answer
S-Controls are the (code that can execute) for various (objects that fire events)in the system, such as standard or custom buttons, custom links, inline s- controls, and web tabs.
- A. Hooks, Targets
- B. Targets, Hooks
- C. HTML, Snippets
- D. Snippets, HTML
NEW QUESTION 2
Once activities are archived, where is the only place you can access them?
- A. You can't access them
- B. Activity History- View AH
- C. Recycle Bin
- D. Activity Reports
- E. Archiving of activities does not affect visibility
NEW QUESTION 3
List the "clicks" and "code" options at the 'User Interface 'level.
Explanation: Clicks: Apps, Tabs, Page Layouts, Record Types. Code: S-Controls, Web Controls, Visual force
NEW QUESTION 4
Define User Adoption
Explanation: User adoption means gaining the trust of users to use the system on a regular basis as intended.
They will feel that they want to use the system instead of being forced to use it.
NEW QUESTION 5
What can the Schema Extract Tool provide the administrator prior to loading data into Sales force?
Select all that apply:
- A. All fields on a given object
- B. Field data types
- C. Location of data on the storage pod
- D. Determine order of data load
- E. Number of records containing data per field
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is not a characteristic of web applications or web controls?
- A. Runs on a customer-hosted web server
- B. Runs on SFDC web server
- C. Has a custom VI (gcncrallyASP.NET or JSP),
- D. Uses the Forcc.com API to read or modify SFDC data,
- E. Are generally used for highly customized UI or business logic functionality that cannot be accommodated bys-controls.
NEW QUESTION 7
Delegated Groups Detail can define which of the following EXCEPT:
- A. Delegated Administrators
- B. User Administration (Roles)
- C. User Administration (Roles and Subordinates)
- D. Profiles
- E. Custom Object Administration
NEW QUESTION 8
Which permission must a user have to trace in real-time using the system log?
- A. "View All Data" permission
- B. "Manage Users" permission
- C. Manage Call Center" permission
- D. "View Encrypted Data" permission
NEW QUESTION 9
What are some URI-s to stay current with what's happening with SFDC?
Explanation: 1- Trust, sales force.com
2- SFDC community
3- Idea Exchange
4- Release overview pages
5- Feature detail pages
6- Detailed release notes
7- Admin preview doc
8- Discover button in app
9- Official SFDC blog
NEW QUESTION 10
Describe what Delegated Administrators CAN do:
Explanation: 1- Create and edit users
2- Reset passwords
3- Create default sales teams
4- Create personal groups for users
5- Assign users to profiles
6- Login as a user who has granted login access
NEW QUESTION 11
Where do I add IP addresses to the trusted set?
- A. Setup| Administration Setup |Security Controls| Network Access
- B. Setup| Administration Setup |Company Information
- C. Setup |Administration Setup |Users | Profiles
- D. Setup| Company Information
NEW QUESTION 12
What is true about Custom Button? Choose 2
- A. It is displayed on right side of standard button
- B. It is displayed on top or page layout
- C. It is displayed on top and bottom of page layout
- D. It is displayed on left side of standard button
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is FALSE regarding Visual force?
- A. It allows developers to replace the standard page layouts within the Sales force use r interface with completely customer pages.
- B. It uses Apex for advanced business logic.
- C. It is available to users of all editions.
- D. It is available to users of Enterpris
- E. Unlimited, and Developer Edition s Only.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following functions may be use to optimize the size of a Formula field? Choose 2 answers
- A. ISPICKVAL function
- B. Case function
- C. Contains function
- D. ISNUMBER function
NEW QUESTION 15
What is possible using Content? Choose 3
- A. Publish content to com pany's website
- B. Track Recipient activity
- C. Share content using link with outside your company
- D. Share content inside your organization
NEW QUESTION 16
How many letters do you have to enter for the auto-complete to work?
- A. l
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
Auto complete will begin to auto prompt on the first keystroke.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator would like to compare a field or expression to a list of static values. Which of the following functions should be used?
- A. ISNUMBER
- B. CONTAINS
- C. TRIM
- D. VALUE
NEW QUESTION 18
Which is NOT an option for customizing Sales force Community?
- A. Half-Life
- B. Categories
- C. Customized page layouts
- D. Customized s earch layouts.
NEW QUESTION 19
Where are custom buttons NOT available?
Explanation: 1- Web to Lead
2- Web to Case
3- User Object
NEW QUESTION 20
The Force.com Web Service API can help an administrator manage data in a Sales force org by....
Choose 3 Answers
- A. allowing the administrator to mass delete more than 250 records at a time
- B. allowing an administrator to perform mass updates to records to clean up duplicate data
- C. giving the administrator a way to perform incremental backups of the data with the APIs data replication method
- D. allows an administrator to mark certain records stored in Sales force
Recommend!! Get the Full ADM-211 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/ADM-211-exam-dumps.html (New 379 Q&As Version)