Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our APICS CSCP braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our APICS CSCP braindumps and pass your exam.
Free CSCP Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company has revenues of $100,000, which includes 10% supply chain expense and 80% other expenses. Which of the following actions will result in the largest increase in gross profit?
- A. Increase sales by 25%.
- B. Increase sales by 10% and reduce supply chain expense to 8%.
- C. Increase sales by 15% and reduce supply chain expense to 9%.
- D. Reduce supply chain expense to 5%.
NEW QUESTION 2
A manufacturer of fast-moving consumer goods wants to implement a process improvement method to increase flexibility and decrease the risk of obsolete inventory. Which of the following approaches is most likely to help reach these goals?
- A. Lean manufacturing
- B. Advanced planning and scheduling
- C. Six sigma
- D. Total quality management
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following outcomes is a benefit typically expected of customer relationship management (CRM)?
- A. Reducing the size of the sales force by automating activities
- B. Gaining a better understanding of customer requirements
- C. Implementing automated inter-organizational processes
- D. Focusing sales efforts on the most profitable customers
NEW QUESTION 4
Companies interested in developing programs to pinpoint customer loyalty rely on customer relationship management tools that produce which of the following outputs?
- A. Transaction management
- B. Forecast, process, and information sharing
- C. Churn analysis and prediction
- D. Event and service management
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following ISO standards is used to assist organizations with sustainable development?
- A. ISO 31000
- B. ISO 14001
- C. ISO 26000
- D. ISO 9001
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following outcomes is an advantage of automating the request-for-quote process?
- A. Reducing cycle time
- B. Disposing of excess inventories
- C. Centralization of product service content
- D. Enabling contract management
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is the most important result when a company implements customer relationship management?
- A. Profits are maximized.
- B. Retention of key customers is increased.
- C. Product options are increased.
- D. Transaction costs are decreased.
NEW QUESTION 8
A firm wants to lose customers that don't value the unique products and services the firm offers and to attract and retain customers that want what the firm offers. Engaging in this activity should allow the firm to:
- A. create a more loyal customer base.
- B. improve customer satisfaction rates.
- C. increase market share.
- D. target higher-profit customers.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following methodologies is most appropriate to use to drive continuous improvement?
- A. Define-measure-analyze-improve-control process
- B. Kanban
- C. Poka-yoke
- D. Pareto analysis
NEW QUESTION 10
A company uses cash-to-cash cycle time to assess how long it takes from:
- A. receiving inventory from the supplier to paying the invoice from the supplier.
- B. receiving inventory from the supplier to invoicing the customer.
- C. paying the supplier for inventory received to receiving payment from the customer.
- D. invoicing a customer to receiving payment from the customer.
NEW QUESTION 11
A company plans to benchmark its shipping reliability compared to other companies in the industry. Which measurement is most appropriate to benchmark in this case?
- A. Perfect order fulfillment
- B. Upside supply chain flexibility
- C. Order fulfillment cycle time
- D. Total inventory days of supply
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following costs is an example of ordering cost?
- A. Inspection labor
- B. Obsolesence
- C. Cost of capital invested
- D. Insurance
NEW QUESTION 13
The factors to consider in the make-or-buy decision include costs, proprietary knowledge, and:
- A. design history.
- B. available capacity.
- C. inventory balance.
- D. warehouse location.
NEW QUESTION 14
A supply chain visibility application helps an organization by:
- A. planning raw material requirements.
- B. removing outliers from independent demand forecasts.
- C. providing flexibility in customer delivery locations.
- D. providing comprehensive information from any point of contact.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following outcomes is most likely a result of allocating excess capacity to a supply chain facility?
- A. Lower utilization which leads to higher cost
- B. Higher utilization which leads to higher cost
- C. Higher utilization which leads to lower cost
- D. Lower utilization which leads to lower cost
NEW QUESTION 16
A consumer goods manufacturer has introduced a new frozen product and encountered problems applying package labels consistently. Which of the following methodologies would be most appropriate to use to identify the root cause of the problem?
- A. Six sigma
- B. Statistical process control
- C. Lean production
- D. Theory of constraints
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader CSCP Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)