Exam Code: CSCP (), Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional, Certification Provider: APICS Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass CSCP Exam.
Free demo questions for APICS CSCP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following attributes typically makes reverse logistics processes more complicated than outbound logistics processes?
- A. Lead times for shipments are more variable.
- B. Individual packages and cartons are less uniform.
- C. There are more regulations mandated by local governments.
- D. There is more competition for scarce transportation lanes.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following actions is an initial step in a continuous process improvement model?
- A. Creating a flowchart to map the process
- B. Benchmarking against another company
- C. Setting specific performance goals
- D. Developing a realistic project plan
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following processes is included in reverse logistics?
- A. Designing a new product out of recycled material
- B. Restoring a worn-out product to like-new condition
- C. Reducing the amount of packaging material in a product
- D. Eliminating toxic materials in a product
NEW QUESTION 4
A company plans to maximize profitability by charging more for its products at retail locations than on its website. Which of the following segmentation strategies would best support this plan?
- A. Group
- B. Channel
- C. Regional
- D. Location
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following factors is most important to consider when deciding on offshore outsourcing of manufacturing to a supplier?
- A. Size of the supplier organization
- B. Total cost of ownership
- C. Supplier performance history
- D. Supplier certification
NEW QUESTION 6
A company's annual cost of goods sold is $350 million, and inventory carrying cost is 18%. The company averages four inventory turns. The cost savings resulting from increasing inventory turns from four to six would be:
- A. $29,000,000.
- B. $15,750,000.
- C. $10,500,000.
- D. $ 5,250,000.
NEW QUESTION 7
How does a mass customization product design strategy relate to component commonality, modular design, and product universality?
- A. Modular design is necessary for mass customization.
- B. Component commonality does not support mass customization.
- C. Universality is a prerequisite for mass customization strategy.
- D. Both universality and modular design are required for mass customization.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following marketing strategies emphasizes offering services at a lower price than rival services with comparable features?
- A. Cost leadership
- B. Service differentiation
- C. Customer focus
- D. Market responsiveness
NEW QUESTION 9
The mission of the global reporting initiative (GRI) is to provide a:
- A. comparison of key metrics for companies in the same industries across the globe.
- B. feasible business plan that can be shown to global potential investors.
- C. trusted and credible framework for reports regarding sustainability practices.
- D. transparent collaboration between non-profit organizations and governments.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements about the use of bar code labels for product identification in the supply chain is true?
- A. They have been replaced by radio frequency identification tags.
- B. They can be read by devices 1 to 3 meters from the item.
- C. They facilitate the capture of information about the location of items.
- D. Each of the trading partners must apply a unique label.
NEW QUESTION 11
Compared to the traditional enterprise resources planning (ERP) system, an electronic business system (EBS) is preferred for today's e-business solution because EBS:
- A. is more flexible and functional.
- B. is the backbone of outsourcing services.
- C. has converged with Web-based applications to form a grouping of business software functions.
- D. encompasses e-procurement as a traditional purchasing function.
NEW QUESTION 12
A project team has received 30 improvement ideas from subject matter experts in the business. Which of the following continuous improvement tools would be most appropriate to use to sequence implementation timing based on an agreed-upon weighted criteria?
- A. Affinity diagram
- B. Matrix diagram
- C. Prioritization matrix
- D. Interrelationship digraph
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following factors is the most appropriate measure of delivery performance for
- A. Perfect order fulfillment
- B. On-time delivery
- C. Load efficiency
- D. Available-to-promise
NEW QUESTION 14
Lean supply chains strive to achieve their objectives by using which of the following approaches?
- A. Inventory optimization
- B. Cost reduction
- C. Waste reduction
- D. Quality function deployment (QFD)
NEW QUESTION 15
It is most appropriate to measure spending per customer as a proportion of profitability during which of the following phases of a supplier/customer relationship?
- A. Customer acquisition
- B. Customer retention
- C. Customer dependency
- D. Strategic customer care
NEW QUESTION 16
Demand management involves which of the following undertakings?
- A. Adjusting capacity to support expected demand
- B. Engaging in activities associated with customer relationship management
- C. Creating higher customer demand by improving performance in areas such as lead time and service levels
- D. Understanding events and managing activities that could influence future demand
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader CSCP Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)