It is impossible to pass APICS CSCP exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A manufacturer offers a trade-in allowance on a new machine when the customer returns the old machine. The manufacturer reconditions the returned machine locally and then sells it on the used market for a profit. This program is an example of a focus on:
- A. environmentally sensitive engineering.
- B. gray box design.
- C. green manufacturing.
- D. sustainability in operations.
NEW QUESTION 2
A company develops annual forecasts for key products and enters into annual contracts with key suppliers based on the forecasts. Which of the following benefits would the company most likely receive from this approach?
- A. Shorter delivery lead times
- B. Lower prices
- C. Improved service
- D. Higher-quality products
NEW QUESTION 3
Component commonality in manufacturing primarily allows a company to:
- A. optimize production runs for the components.
- B. use less-specialized machinery.
- C. decrease single-minute exchange of die processes.
- D. increase planning and control.
NEW QUESTION 4
The most useful inventory costing method which enables purchase price variance analysis
- A. average costing.
- B. standard costing.
- C. last in first out (LIFO) costing.
- D. first in first out (FIFO) costing.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following factors typically is the most significant impediment to implementing collaborative commerce?
- A. Technology barriers
- B. Security
- C. Corporate culture
- D. Return on investment (ROI)
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following types of information would be an appropriate basis for a qualitative forecast?
- A. Leading indicators
- B. Market research data
- C. Order history
- D. Shipment history
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following procurement strategies is most appropriate for a high-risk, high- value item?
- A. Procuring in bulk to take advantage of volume pricing
- B. Using an electronic trading platform to source items securely
- C. Entering into vendor managed inventory (VMI) agreement
- D. Creating a close collaborative relationship with the supplier
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following outcomes is the primary benefit to an organization that develops a supplier certification program?
- A. Supplier capability is documented.
- B. Inspection costs are reduced.
- C. Delivery time is improved.
- D. Negotiating power is strengthened for the certifying organization.
NEW QUESTION 9
A procurement manager wants to reduce costs on commodity items. Which of the following actions is likely to result in the greatest savings?
- A. Conducting a supplier review and recertification
- B. Renegotiating contracts with commodity suppliers
- C. Standardizing and eliminating redundant items
- D. Leveraging group purchasing power
NEW QUESTION 10
Companies are more likely to consider the consequences of their product design decisions when they view the reverse supply chain as an extension of the:
- A. forward supply chain.
- B. marketing process.
- C. manufacturing process.
- D. sales and operations planning process.
NEW QUESTION 11
A company understates current revenue forecasts and delays the delivery of orders to meet the forecast. The most likely result of this practice is that shipments will peak:
- A. at the beginning of reporting periods.
- B. randomly throughout reporting periods.
- C. at both the beginning and end of reporting periods.
- D. at the end of reporting periods.
NEW QUESTION 12
A supplier has decided to improve its forecast accuracy by reducing the information lead time from the retailer. Which of the following actions would be most appropriate to achieve the desired result?
- A. Eliminating sales and promotions
- B. Decentralizing demand information
- C. Reducing its quoted lead time
- D. Utilizing electronic data interchange
NEW QUESTION 13
In the analysis of costs, fixed costs are those that are:
- A. independent of the volume of output.
- B. dependent on the utilization of the asset.
- C. inversely proportionate to the volume of output.
- D. constant through the useful life of the asset.
NEW QUESTION 14
A manufacturer is evaluating outsourcing production of high-volume components. Outsourcing production will likely require an increase in total supply chain inventory for the components due to an increase in:
- A. demand.
- B. lead time.
- C. quality.
- D. suppliers.
NEW QUESTION 15
The most appropriate frequency for the sales and operations planning process typically is:
- A. weekly.
- B. monthly.
- C. quarterly.
- D. annually.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following forecasting methods relies on the opinions of a panel of experts?
- A. Delphi technique
- B. Survey method
- C. Causal method
- D. Time series analysis
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader CSCP Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)