It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
APICS CSCP Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following circumstances best describes a roadblock to implementing customer relationship management and supplier relationship management?
- A. Concern about conflicts of interest with partners in the supply chain
- B. Lack of defined industry standards
- C. Deterioration of customer service levels
- D. Increased access to information for supply chain partners
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following factors are fundamental to transportation performance?
- A. Full truck loads, maintenance, discounts
- B. Quality, Just-in-Time, invoicing
- C. Contract performance, order tracking, flexibility
- D. Cost, speed, delivery consistency
NEW QUESTION 3
A company exports products to emerging markets. Which of the following approaches would be used to enhance compliance, minimize risks, and connect supply chain activities?
- A. Logistics network planning
- B. Distribution requirements planning
- C. Supply chain event management
- D. Global trade management
NEW QUESTION 4
A company is aggressively pursuing improvements in the financial performance of its supply chain. The company should first focus its efforts on which of the following metrics?
- A. Process takt time
- B. Cycle count accuracy
- C. Number of inventory turns
- D. Number of first-tier suppliers
NEW QUESTION 5
Potential customers of a company's new product have tight tolerance requirements. The
company plans to purchase a critical component. To meet customer requirements, the company should first:
- A. implement statistical process control for the component.
- B. bring manufacturing of the critical component in-house.
- C. develop an alternate source of supply.
- D. certify the supplier of the component.
NEW QUESTION 6
When evaluating several possible supply chain options, a firm considering the minimal total cost should:
- A. ensure that the inventory levels are as low as possible to minimize holding costs while still providing adequate customer service.
- B. account for the combined costs of holding buffer inventory and incurring inventory shortages.
- C. consider the costs of acquiring, holding, and transporting inventory, and of servicing customers.
- D. place buffer inventory in the lowest cost locations that meet lead time and service level requirements from customers.
NEW QUESTION 7
The make-to-stock model is an effective inventory strategy when the product:
- A. has a long manufacturing lead time.
- B. has a limited set of features.
- C. is designed by the customer.
- D. is frequently out of stock.
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization is partnering with a supplier. The most appropriate tool to ensure that the supplier has the necessary capabilities is:
- A. a supplier-input-process-output-customer diagram.
- B. supplier certification.
- C. supplier relationship management.
- D. supplier performance evaluation.
NEW QUESTION 9
In an assemble-to-order manufacturing environment, the master production schedule is
typically the schedule of:
- A. resources.
- B. customer orders.
- C. components and subassemblies.
- D. the final assembly.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following customer relationship management activities most appropriately is used for revenue generation?
- A. Generating customer leads
- B. Generating graphic sales models
- C. Measuring customer preferences
- D. Identifying customer margins
NEW QUESTION 11
A company is formally adhering to the principles of the UN Global Compact. After a review of their supply chain, they have found that a key supplier is in violation of the compact. The
best action for the company to do first is:
- A. do nothin
- B. The company is not responsible for compliance of suppliers.
- C. replace the supplier as soon as possible with a compliant supplier.
- D. notify the supplier of non-compliance.
- E. require the supplier to become compliant.
NEW QUESTION 12
E-business allows a firm to capitalize on the use of systems that:
- A. speed the receipt of e-mails between companies.
- B. permit real-time use of supply chain data.
- C. permit the use of batch-processed data.
- D. ensure security of proprietary data.
NEW QUESTION 13
An advantage of using a third-party logistics service (3PL) is improved:
- A. on-time delivery of shipments due to higher inventory levels.
- B. cost structure due to economies of scale.
- C. access to smaller markets due to localization.
- D. risk visibility due to inventory consolidation.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the primary benefit of using modular rather than integral designs?
- A. Lower cost of manufacturing
- B. Increased product performance
- C. Greater responsiveness in marketing and production
- D. Reduced complexity of bills of material
NEW QUESTION 15
The theory of constraints (TOC) works best in an environment where the:
- A. product mix for the operation changes daily.
- B. constraint cannot be easily managed.
- C. constraint cannot be easily identified.
- D. constraint persists long enough to be managed effectively.
NEW QUESTION 16
When a company undertakes a win-back strategy without considering the profitability of customer accounts, it is neglecting which of the following key elements?
- A. Loyalty
- B. Scoring
- C. Segmentation
- D. Prospecting
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy CSCP Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (399 New Questions)