Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online APICS CSCP free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Direct shipment distribution typically offers which of the following advantages?
- A. Risk pooling is facilitated.
- B. Demand variability is reduced.
- C. Service levels are increased.
- D. Lead times are reduced.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following measures typically would be considered an aspect of the environmental impact of a supply chain?
- A. Amount of funds invested in infrastructure improvements
- B. Hours of employee education about environmental stewardship
- C. Weight and volume of packaging materials used
- D. Total number of people making a living wage
NEW QUESTION 3
Compared to mass-media marketing, customer relationship management has the advantage of allowing the organization to:
- A. compete for customers based on service.
- B. reach a larger number of potential customers.
- C. reduce inventory to improve cash flow.
- D. focus on attracting new customers.
NEW QUESTION 4
Implementation of supply chain applications based on which of the following technologies is most likely to have the lowest fixed costs?
- A. Best of breed packages
- B. One integrated package
- C. Service-oriented architecture
- D. Software-as-a-service
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements best identifies the value of using a supplier rating system?
- A. It provides an objective means for a company to determine outstanding suppliers.
- B. It allows customers to post chargebacks to suppliers.
- C. It offers a company an effective way to control suppliers' delivery processes.
- D. It ensures that all suppliers are using the same quality standards to manufacture products.
NEW QUESTION 6
When trying to decide whether to outsource its customer relationship management function, a company primarily should consider which of the following factors?
- A. Location of the service provider
- B. Internal controls of the company
- C. Compatibility of computer hardware
- D. Transaction costs
Explanation: A grocery store found that ground beef sales increased when buns were a featured sales item. This customer relationship management technique is called:
A. data mining.
B. data tracking.
C. contact management.
A. D. order entry. Answer: A
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following situations is an example of postponement?
- A. Shipments are broken down into small groups for reshipment.
- B. Shipments are consolidated immediately for reshipment.
- C. Production begins after a customer order is received.
- D. Partially assembled goods are assembled at a later stage.
NEW QUESTION 8
A return material authorization (RMA) policy is used in reverse logistics to:
- A. physically transport returned items by using an efficient transportation mode.
- B. minimize the number of returned items by involving product design and demand forecasting.
- C. reduce the cost of returned items by refusing to accept items that should not be returned.
- D. reclaim substantial value from returned items by recycling.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following supply chain attributes is most appropriate for products with wide variety and highly variable demand?
- A. Efficient
- B. Responsive
- C. Short
- D. Virtual
NEW QUESTION 10
When multiple warehouses are combined into one centralized warehouse, the requirement for safety stock is reduced because:
- A. there is less in-transit inventory.
- B. the total variability of demand is reduced.
- C. average cycle stock is reduced.
- D. safety stock becomes available-to-promise.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following variables is the most appropriate customer-facing goal used to determine the target inventory level?
- A. Inventory turns
- B. Level of service
- C. Total delivery cost
- D. Delivery lead time
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following actions typically would be the first step in implementing the philosophy of customer relationship management?
- A. Creating a customer-centric organization
- B. Developing a map of the customer segments
- C. Documenting the objectives for implementation
- D. Selecting an information technology solution
NEW QUESTION 13
Maintaining a long-term collaborative relationship with a trading partner requires:
- A. formal and informal communication.
- B. interconnected information systems.
- C. one partner regularly exercising power.
- D. standardized terms of agreement.
NEW QUESTION 14
A company ships from its manufacturing facilities directly to its warehouses. If the number of warehouses increases, transportation costs between manufacturing facilities and warehouses most likely will:
- A. increase.
- B. decrease.
- C. not change.
- D. become less predictable.
NEW QUESTION 15
On-time delivery performance in the supply chain can best be improved by aligning required capacity with what type of capacity?
- A. Demonstrated
- B. Rated
- C. Budgeted
- D. Theoretical
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following corporate strategies is most consistent with a flexible supply chain strategy?
- A. Being the low-price leader
- B. Providing the highest-quality service
- C. Providing mature products with stable sales
- D. Emphasizing the quality of the product
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader CSCP Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)